Off Shore Fishing Charters
No fishing license is needed for any of these chartered trips because the Captain’s license includes all on board.
- Charter boats provide all angling equipment.
- Captain and mate will clean all fish, bag the fillets, and offer ice.
- An 18% to 20% tip is customary for good experiences.
- Payment is due at trip completion, either by personal check or with cash.
- No debit or credit cards are accepted.
- Once a trip is arranged and anglers have committed to participate, club rules apply in case of a participants cancellation. The individual canceling must either find a substitute or suffer the full cost of his share of the trip.
- In addition to sunglasses, sun block, hat/cap, snacks and drinks, participants should bring a small cooler. The cooler will serve to keep your drinks cold during the trip and to keep your fish fillets iced during the drive home.
- It is always a good idea to pack some Dramamine.
There are no upcoming events at this time.